2011년 1월 6일 목요일

GLPS!!!!!

      Today was the 5th day of our camp. So I think I should sumarize the things that happened untill now. The First Day, I was pretty nervous about my long journey to GLPS. I really waited and then the KMLA began to show up! That day, I unpacked and played a lot. I really liked my roommates. I had a very fun time. Then the test came. I accidently screamed. But I think I did thd test well, actually. That was the main highlight of the first day. But there was a problem. I needed to adapt to this place, but I couldn't. So I ended up with sleeping at 2'o clock in the morning. That made me snore after the interview tomorrow. Next day, we had the interview and the lecture. It was okay. But I liked tuesday, with real classes. My teacher is Mrs. Hughey. I thought she was really nice. I think I had a good time here

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기